42. A. Sol, Thornburg, N.E., Z. Li, T. Wang, L. Gallington, K. W. Chapman, J. M. Notestein, J. T. Hupp, O. K. Farha, "Stable Metal-Organic Framework-Supported Niobium Catalysts," Inorganic Chemistry, 2016. DOI: 10.1021/acs.inorgchem.6b02103
41. N. E. Thornburg, S. L. Nauert, A. B. Thompson, J. M. Notestein, "Synthesis-structure-function relationships of silica-supported niobium(V) catalysts for alkene epoxidation with H2O2," ACS Catalysis, 2016. DOI: 10.1021/acscatal.6b01796
40. N. E. Thornburg, Y. Liu, P. Li, J. T. Hupp, O. K. Farha, J. M. Notestein, "MOFs and their grafted analogues: regioselective epoxide ring-opening with Zr6 nodes,"Catalysis Science and Technology, 2016. DOI: 10.1039/C6CY01093H
39. M. A. Ardagh, Z. Bo, S. L. Nauert, J. M. Notestein, "Depositing SiO2 on Al2O3: a route to tunable Bronsted acid catalysts," ACS Catalysis, 2016. DOI: 10.1021/acscatal.6b01077
38. S. L. Nauert, F. Schax, C. Limberg, J. M. Notestein, "Cyclohexane oxidative dehydrogenation over copper oxide catalysts," Journal of Catalysis, 2016, 341, 180-190. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcat.2016.07.002
37. M. Bachrach, T. Marks, J. M. Notestein, "C-N bond hydrogenolysis of aniline and cyclohexylamine over TaOx-Al2O3," New Journal of Chemistry, 2016, 7, 6001-6004. DOI: 10.1039/C6NJ01076H
36. S. Yacob, B. A. Beata, D. G. Barton, J. M. Notestein, "Vapor phase ethanol carbonylation over Rh supported on zeolite 13X," Applied Catalysis A: General, 2016, 520, 122-131. DOI: 10.1016/j.apcata.2016.04.006
35. C. C. Yang, S. Yacob, B. A. Kilos, D. G. Barton, E. Weitz, J. M. Notestein, "Increased productivity in ethylene carbonylation by zeolite-supported molybdenum carbonyls," Journal of Catalysis, 2016, 338, 313-320. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcat.2016.03.011
34. N. A. Grosso-Giordano, T. R. Eaton, Z. Bo, S. Yacob, C. C. Yang, J. M. Notestein, "Silica support modifications to enhance Pd-catalyzed deoxygenation of stearic acid," Applied Catalysis, B: Environmental, 2016, 192, 93-100. DOI: 10.1016/j.apcatb.2016.03.041
33. C. A. Contreras, P. A. A. Ignacio-de Leon, J. M. Notestein, "Synthesis of a family of peracid-silica materials and their use as alkene epoxidation reagents," Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2016, 225, 289-295. DOI: 10.1016/j.micromeso.2016.01.008
32. M. Bachrach, T. J. Marks, J. M. Notestein, "Understanding the hydrodenitrogenation of heteroaromatics on a molecular level," ACS Catalysis, 2016, 6(3), 1455-1476. DOI: 10.1021/acscatal.5b02286
31. C. A. Roberts, L. Savereide, D. J. Childers, T. C. Peck, J. M. Notestein, "In situ FTIR spectroscopy of highly dispersed FeOx catalysts for NO reduction: Role of Na promoter," Catalysis Today, 2016, 267, 56-64. DOI: 10.1016/j.cattod.2015.12.014
30. P. A. A. Ignacio-de Leon, C. A. Contreras, N. E. Thornburg, A. B. Thompson, J. M. Notestein, "Catalyst structure and substituent effects on epoxidation of styrenics with immobilized Mn(tmtacn) complexes, "Applied Catalysis, A: General," 2016, 511, 78-86. DOI: 10.1016/j.apcata.2015.12.002
29. N. E. Thornburg , A. B. Thompson, J. M. Notestein, "Periodic trends in highly dispersed groups IV and V supported metal oxide catalysts for alkene epoxidation with H2O2," ACS Catalysis, 2015, 5(9), 5077-5088. DOI: 10.1021/acscatal.5b01105
28. S. Yacob, S. Park, B. A. Kilos, D. G. Barton, J. M. Notestein, "Vapor-phase ethanol carbonylation with heteropolyacid-supported Rh," Journal of Catalysis, 2015, 325, 1-8. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcat.2015.02.004
25. D. Prieto-Centurion, T. R. Eaton, C. A. Roberts, P. T. Fanson, J. M. Notestein, "Catalytic reduction of NO with H-2 over redox-cycling Fe on CeO2," Applied Catalysis B, 2015, 168, 68-76. DOI: 10.1016/j.apcatb.2014.11.055.
24. T. R. Eaton, A. M. Boston, A. B. Thompson, K. A. Gray, J. M. Notestein, "Counting active sites on titanium oxide-silica catalysts for hydrogen peroxide activation through in situ poisoning with phenylphosphonic acid," ChemCatChem, 2014, 6, 3215-3222 . DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201402611.
23. C. C. Yang, B. A. Kilos, D. G. Barton, E. Weitz, J. M. Notestein, "The role of iodide promoters and the mechanism of ethylene carbonylation catalyzed by molybdenum hexacarbonyl,"
2013 & Before
22. T. R. Eaton, M. P. Campos, K. A. Gray, J. M. Notestein, "Quatifying accessible site and reactivity on titania-silica (photo)catalysts: Refinging TOF calculations," Journal of Catalysis, 2013, 309, 156-165. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcat.2013.09.015
21. C. P. Canlas, J. Lu, N. Ray, N. Grosso-Giordano, J. W. Elam, S. Lee, R. E. Winans, P. C. Stair, R. P. Van Duyne, J. M. Notestein, "Shape-selective sieving layers on an oxide catalyst surface," Nature Chemistry, 2012, 4, 1030-1036 . DOI: 10.1038/nchem.1477
3. "Ceria-supported metal catalysts for the selective reduction of NOx" J. M. Notestein, D. Prieto-Centurion, P. T. Fanson, C. A. Roberts. United States Patent Application US 20150139883 A1 20150521, 2015.
2. "Alkane oxidation catalysts" J. M. Notestein, N. J. Schoenfeldt, A. W. Korinda, United States Patent Application 61/550,595, 2011.
1. "Immobilized calixarenes and related compounds and process for their production" A. Katz, E. Iglesia, J. M. Notestein, United States Patent 6,951,690, Oct. 4, 2005.